Scrimish Strategy Card Game – Portable Party Board Game (Blue/Red + Green/Purple 2 Pack)
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.6 x 0.8 inches
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 years and up
- 2 Pack includes Red/Blue Deck + Green/Purple Deck. Up to 4 players.
- Easy to learn 10 minute rounds. Millions of possible gameplay combinations.
- Expandable to large team (2v2, 3v3, 2v2v2, etc) or free-for-all games with more decks. 2 Players/deck
- A fun portable strategy card game. For ages 8+ 50 cards/deck. 25 cards/color.
- Scrimish is a fast moving party card game that pits player against player in an epic battle of strategy, memory, and misdirection. Every game is different, and you’ll want to play over and over again to try new ways of outsmarting your opponent.
Scrimish Overview Scrimish is a fast moving card game that pits player against player in an epic10 minute battle of strategy, memory, and misdirection. Every game isdifferent, and you’ll want to play over and over again to try new ways ofoutsmarting your opponent. The 2 pack comes with a Red/Blue pack (25 card Red deck + 25 card Blue deck)and a Purple/Green pack (25 card Purple deck + 25 card Green deck) for up to 4players. Each pack contains 50 premium cards and instructions. You can expandto larger team games by using more decks. Here’s how it works 1.) The Objective of the game is to uncover and attack your opponent’s CrownCard with one of your own cards. 2.) Each player places 5 piles of 5 cards face down in front of them. You canarrange the cards however you like and should place the crown card on thebottom of one of the piles. 3.) Players take turns attacking by selecting the top card from one of theirpiles and laying that card face up in front of one of their opponent’s piles.The card with the lowest value (1-6) loses and is discarded. 4.) A player wins the game by uncovering the other player’s crown card. There are several other special cards to spice up the game. See official rulesat BATTLE ON!