Seagate 8TB NAS HDD SATA 6Gb/s NCQ 256 MB Cache Bare Drive ST8000VN0002
Style: Standard Drive
- Hard Drive: 8 TB
- Brand Name: Seagate
- Item model number: ST8000VN0002
- Item Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 4 x 0.3 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 0.79 x 4 x 0.28 inches
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA-600
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: January 22, 2016
- Ideal for high performance data sharing for small business and home office
- Up to 8TB capacity to support 1 to 8 bay NAS Systems
- Up to 25% faster than other brands. Extended error recovery controls for better data integrity
- Advanced power profiles tailor low power options for always-on NAS applications
- Rescue Recovery Service Option available for 360 degree data protection
- 3 year warranty. 256 MB Cache
Capacity: 8TB | Style: Standard Drive Ideal for small business servers or home video and central storage, theSeagate NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performancefor small 1- to 5-bay NAS systems. Expect always-on, 24×7 reliability and theNAS Works technology features that simplify your installation, customize errorrecovery controls, power management and vibration tolerance.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.