Seiko Women’s SUT116 Stainless Steel Two-Tone Watch
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.9 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Origin: China
- Item model number: SUT116
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Two-tone watch in stainless steel featuring round white dial with Arabic hour markers and five-row link bracelet
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features push-button clasp closure and date window at 3 o’clock
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Dress watch, Solar-powered movement, Overcharging prevention feature, Glossyblack hands, Polished gold-tone sweep seconds, Glossy black Arabic numbers,Black indices form surrounding minute track, Dual panel analog day-and-dateaperture at three o’clock position, Matte white dial with glossy black logobelow twelve o’clock position, Brushed silver-tone stainless steel braceletwith polished gold-tone inserts, adjustable links and push-button-clasp,Polished gold-tone stainless steel bezel, Brushed/polished silver-tonestainless steel tonneau (barrel-shaped) case, Textured gold-tone steel crown,Stainless steel caseback, Hardlex crystal, 3 ATM (30 meters/100 feet waterresistant) From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattoris Vision for Seiko hasbecome reality. A consuming passion for excellence – imprinted in ourCorporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 yearscommitted to the art and science of time. A culture of innovation connects a19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to anextraordinary 21st century “quiet revolution.” Continually driven bydedication and passion, established a multitude of worlds first technologiestransforming the principles of timekeeping. The first quartz wristwatch changed the history of time. The first Kinetic marked a new era in quartzwatch technology. In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch – wasintroduced. In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy ofwristwatches And Seiko technology firmly established todays standard inOlympic and sports timing. 1984, another celebrated first Kinetic Technology powered by body movement. Kinetic a quartz mechanism with unparalleledaccuracy the driving force behind more worlds firsts. Kinetic Chronograph the next generation of high performance timekeeping. Kinetic Auto Relay automatically resets to the correct time. Kinetic Perpetual – combining thedate perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic AutoRelay. And now Kinetic Direct Drive move, and the watch is poweredautomatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in realtime. In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation Aheritage of dedication to the art and science of time. See all ProductDescription
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.