Seventh Generation Touch of Cloth Diapers for Size 2, 80 Count
Unit Count: 80
Brand: Seventh Generation
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- UPC: 732913441068
- Touch of ClothTM Disposable Diapers offer the ultimate in comfort and absorbency with a unique wicking layer that pulls moisture away from baby’s skin, and a high-capacity core that absorbs 3X a standard wetting
- The cotton fibers used in Touch of ClothTM Disposable Diapers are cleaned without using any chemicals
- Super Absorbent
- Diapers are free of fragrances, inks and petroleum-based lotions
- Diaper backsheet made with unbleached cotton for a soft, cloth-like feel
Size: 2 | Unit Count: 80 Soft, ultra-absorbent, and free of fragrances and lotions, Seventh GenerationTouch of Cloth diapers are the first disposable diapers made with pureunbleached cotton: cotton that hasn’t been cleaned with chemicals. Replacingthe petrochemical plastic outer cover with pure unbleached cotton and otherplant-based materials results in a uniquely soft feel. Size 2: 12 – 18lbs.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.