Similac Advance Infant Formula with Iron, Stage 1 Ready-to-Feed Bottles, 8 Ounce, (Pack of 24) (Packaging May Vary)
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Size: 8 Ounce, 6 Count (Pack of 4)
- Item Weight: 10.7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: Sim-9516
- Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms* and the #1 brand fed in hospitals,(*Total US infant formula all outlets as of 6/6/15, Nielsen data)
- Features OptiGRO, an exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E – important ingredients found in breast milk
- Designed to support your baby’s developing immune system, brain, and eyes, and to help build strong bones
Size: 8 Ounce, 6 Count (Pack of 4) | Style: Liquid | ProductPackaging: Standard Packaging Similac Advance Early Shield infant formula that has unique blend ofprebiotics, nucleotides and antioxidants – nutrients naturally found in breastmilk and it has DHA and ARA, ingredients to help support your baby’s brain andeye development. And Similac Advance EarlyShield is kosher.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.