SiRUBA HSO-747D Overlock Sewing Machine for professional finish, with 2 Needle-4 Thread, versatile stitches, color coded threading guide, and micro safety switch
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 11 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 16.1 pounds
- Item model number: HSO-747D
- 2 Needles and convertible 3 or 4 thread
- Free-arm sewing, convertible presser foot, and differential feed mechanism, and light for a brighter work area
- Color-coded threading chart for fast and easy threading
- Differential feed prevents wavy seams in knitted fabrics and movement between the layers of fabric. It also ensures pucker-free seams on light weight fabrics
- A machine adjustment chart to help you to sew beautifully based on stiffness and thickness of fabric, thread size and type.
SiRUBA HSO-747D 2 Needle-4 Thread Serger SiRUBA HSO-747D 2 Needle-4 Thread Serger features a color coded threadingchart, adjustable presser foot, differential feed mechanism, free-arm sewing,and a micro safety switch. This serger is easy to operate for beginners and hassle-free for sewing-lovers. To boost creativity, it sews versatile stitches for skilled and neatfinish. This serger has a micro safety switch to prevent sewing when frontcover is opened. The machine adjustment chart, which is included in theinstruction book, will help you to sew smoothly based on stiffness andthickness of fabric, thread size and type, and the needle sizes. This productis designed for domestic usage and in the U.S. only (120V, 60Hz). In the box: Tweezer, screw driver, machine cover, hexagon wrench key, instruction manual,needle set (4 needles), power cord, 4 spool holders, and suction cups at thebottom. View larger Color Coded Threading Chart & Safety Switch This threading chart will guide you to thread easily with color indicators.When the front cover is opened, the safety switch will prevent sewing. View larger Differential Feed Mechanism A differential feed adjustment knob is at the side of the serger. Differentialfeed allows two sets of feed teeth (one front and one rear) to move atdifferent rates, with a differential ratio of 0.7-2.0. The differential feedcan be adjusted by simply turning the adjustment knob. View larger Free-arm Sewing The support bed can be removed and converts to a free arm. This is convenientfor sewing pant legs, sleeves and cuffs, etc. View larger Adjustable Tension Dial This feature allows you to control the tightness of threads for perfect seams. View larger Adjustable Presser Foot For better sewing quality on both heavy and light fabrics, the adjustablepresser foot allows you to control its pressure by loosening or retighteningthe presser foot. Accessories The SiRUBA HSO-747D 2 Needle-4 Thread Serger comes with a tweezer, which willhelp you to thread easily. To adjust your sewing speed, the foot controllersews from 1100 stitches per minute (s.p.m.) up to 1500 s.p.m.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.