SKEYE Nano Drone (Limited Black Edition) – Remote Controlled – Mini Quadcopter with RTF Technology – One Year Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Item model number: 2591
- Manufacturer recommended age: 14 years and up
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- LEARN TO FLY – As you develop your skills and learn the tricks of the trade, you can adjust the expertise level right on the controller from Beginner, Mid-Level, and Expert. This drone adjusts with each level so you can hone your skills and tricks as your own pace.
- READY TO FLY (RTF) TECHNOLOGY – Featuring RTF technology, you can simply throw the SKEYE Nano Drone Black Edition into the air and use the intuitive controller to perform any and every trick.
- PRECISION MANEUVERING – Thanks to the six-axis flight control system along with the adjustable gyro sensitivity, you can flip, tumble, and even perform banked turns with incredible accuracy and precision.
- PRODUCT PARTICULARS – The SKEYE Nano Drone kit includes a controller, charging cable, four replacement rotor blades, 1 rotor protection guard, as well as a User Guide.
- FLY WITH QUALITY – TRNDlabs offers design-focused technology and we take the time to ensure each product we sell meets our stringent standards for quality and durability. Plus, we include a one-year hardware replacement warranty. Ready to get flying? Order your Drone today, and see what happens with your hands on the sticks!
Throw and Fly: With its feather-weight design and powerful motors, the SKEYE Nano Drone from TRNDlabs can literally leap into the air with a toss from your hand. Just throttle up, and let the ready-to-fly technology do the rest. Whether you’ve never held the sticks before or you’re an expert pilot, you’ll be impressed with what this little baby can do. At 1.57×1.57×0.87″ and weighing 0.42 oz., you’ve never been at the controls ofsuch a nimble yet stable quadcopter. Start with low gyro sensitivity just toget the hang of it, then gradually switch to maximum sensitivity and guideyour Nano Drone in the kind of aerial acrobatics you haven’t seen from aquadcopter at this price point. Sophisticated circuitry, piezoelectric gyros,and accelerometers give the SKEYE Nano Drone outstanding stability. You caneven throw it in the air while throttling up, and it will automaticallystabilize! Since the Nano Drone uses a direct controller rather than an app, you can flyit with far more precision than larger, more expensive models. Zip it aroundyour living room, or take it outside on a calm day, and feel theresponsiveness as you bank, barrel roll and even flip your quadcopter. Afterjust a few minutes behind the controls, you’ll know just how much fun flyingcan be. Thanks to onboard LED’s, you can even take it out and light up thenight! Its three flight levels make the Nano Drone an excellent beginner model. Sowhether you’re learning to fly yourself, or you know someone who’d love to,this is the way to do it – with a small but speedy quadcopter that doesn’tcost a small fortune. Get Some Air: With quality construction, elegant controls and a one-year hardware warranty, the SKEYE Nano Drone is making its mark in the micro quadcopter market. Ready to take the sticks? Want to give a friend or loved one the chance to do some extreme precision flying? Order yours today!
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.