Slim Jim Giant Smoked Snacks, Mild, 0.97-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 24)
Size: 0.97-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 24)
Brand: Slim Jim
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 4 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- UPC: 026200117553 026200117508
- Contains one (1) box of 24 individually-wrapped 0.97oz Slim Jim Giant Smoked Snack Sticks in our mild flavor; the long stick makes for a long-lasting snack
- Slim Jim Giant Smoked Mild Flavor Snack Sticks are made from beef, pork, chicken, and spices for that full, intense smoky flavor with side effects including swagger and spontaneous karate
- Slim Jim meat sticks can provide an instant boost to your menergy levels when you are out in the wild and Male Spice Loss (MSL) attacks
- It’s important to keep a strong-to-quite-strong supply of Slim Jim Giant meat sticks on-hand, so you can always snap into a Slim Jim
- Made in the USA
Flavor: Mild | Size: 0.97-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 24) Slim Jim Giant Smoked Snack Sticks with Mild Flavor, 0.97oz package, come inone box of 24 individually wrapped meat sticks, so you always have a strong,man-sized supply of snack sticks on-hand. Slim Jim Giant Mild Smoked SnackSticks are full of intense, smoky flavor made from beef, pork, chicken, andspices. When you are out in the wild, and Male Spice Loss attacks, fight backwith the most aggressive and fast-acting spicy camping food to boost to yourmenergy levels. Slim Jim Snack Sticks are made in the USA. About the Brand Adolph Levis sold pickles, relishes, sausages, and other popular snacks andcondiments from his basement in Philadelphia during the Great Depression. Butthese foods just weren’t the easy, spicy treat that bar patrons craved. Levisexperimented with different ways to serve sausages, eventually experiencing aSnap moment of his own when he developed a cured beef sausage that would curbconsumers’ cravings. Printed on the jars the beef sticks were sold in was alittle tuxedoed man, complete with top hat and cane. Levis named him “SlimJim,” and the now-famous spicy snack was born. Early advertisements for SlimJim touted “the ready-to-eat spiced sausage treat” that was packed incellophane and sold for a dime. Today, Slim Jim produces 533 million meat snacks a year, enough to circle theEarth 2.7 times. That’s 21 million pounds of meat snacks annually. About ConAgra Slim Jim is a member of the ConAgra Foods family, one of the largest packagedfoods companies in North America with major presence in retail outlets,foodservice and restaurants, and in ingredients. Their more than 70 brands–which include favorites such as Pam, Hunt’s, Healthy Choice, Butterball,Wesson, Swiss Miss, Rotel, Peter Pan, Marie Callender’s, Hebrew National, WolfBrand Chili, Rosarita, Egg Beaters, Chef Boyardee, and more–are in 96% ofU.S. households, and more than 30% of ConAgra Foods brands are number one intheir category.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.