Smokehouse Products Little Chief Front Load Smoker
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 27.5 inches ; 12.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 15.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 9900-000-0000
- Front loading electric smoker comes with recipe/instruction booklet and 1.75-pound bag of Chips n’ Chunks hickory flavor wood fuel
- Non-adjustable heating element operates at 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy-slide chrome-plated grills; maximum capacity flavor fuel pan; dishwasher safe drip pan
- Durable, embossed aluminum construction; for outdoors use only
- UL, CUL, and CSA listed; no-assembly required; 2-year limited warranty
Little Chief front load smoker made by Smokehouse Products is the medium sizedversion in the Smokehouse family. With a 250 watt element and 4 grills thissmoker is perfectly designed for fish, beef, poultry, pork and all other game.This all aluminum sided unit has been around for generations and still to thisdate is number one. Includes electric cord, flavor pan, grilling racks, andsmoker. The Big Chief and Little Chief front loading electric smokers allow you tosmoke up to 25 or 50 pounds of meat or fish respectively, without relying oncoals or fire. The self-contained, electric powered smoker is equipped with aheating element that holds a steady heat of 165 degrees Fahrenheit for slow-cook smoking. The durable, aluminum smoker is equipped with a maximum capacityflavor fuel pan to imbue your food with the smoked flavor you choose and isvented for proper dehydration. The easy-slide chrome-plated grills load andunload with ease from the front, like a typical oven. With a dishwasher safedrip pan at the bottom of the smoker, cleanup is easy. The smoker comescomplete with a Smokehouse recipe and instruction booklet to get you startedand a bag of Chips n’ Chunks wood fuel in hickory flavor. The smoker isdesigned and intended for outdoors use only, and requires no assembly. Features: Durable, embossed aluminum construction Easy-slide chrome plated grills Maximum capacity flavor fuel pan Dishwasher safe drip pan Vented for proper dehydration Non-adjustable heat operates at 165 degrees Fahrenheit 3-wire plug and cord grounded to body of smoker Includes recipe booklet and complete instructions Includes 1.75-pound bag of smokehouse natural wood chips 2-year warranty to be free from manufacturing or component defects Made in the USA No assembly required UL, CUL, and CSA listed Usage Specifications: Use with standard 110 volt household current Use properly installed ground fault interrupter (GFI) circuit Use only on a concrete or other non-combustible surface Use at least two feet from any combustible materials Should only be used outside Medium “Little Chief” Specifications: 4 Easy-Slide Chrome Plated Grills Capacity: up to 25 pounds of meat or fish Dimensions: 24.5 by 11.5 by 11.5 inches (H x W x D) 120-volt, 250-watt heating element Large “Big Chief” Specifications: 5 Easy-Slide Chrome Plated Grills Capacity: up to 50 pounds of meat or fish Dimensions: 24.5 by 18 by 12 inches (H x W x D) 120-volt, 450-watt,4-amp heating element What’s in the Box? Smoker with heating element, easy-slide chrome plated grills, electric cord,fuel pan, and drip pan; Smokehouse recipe and instruction booklet; 1.75-poundbag of Chips n’ Chunks wood fuel in hickory flavor
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.