Soylent Ready to Drink Food, 12 Pack of 14 oz. Bottles
- Soylent is a nutritionally complete, ready to drink meal in a bottle.
- Each case contains 12 bottles, each 400 Calories and 14 ounces (414 mL).
- 100% vegan meal replacement, with carbohydrates from beets, protein from soy, healthy fats from renewable algae sources.
- Pleasantly subtle flavor, enjoyable on its own, but also versatile base for smoothies.
- Soylent is not intended to replace every meal, but it can replace any meal.
Soylent is an nutritionally-complete staple food designed to provide maximumnutrition with minimal effort. Its comprehensive makeup includes protein,carbohydrates, fats, fiber, and vitamins and minerals, such as potassium,iron, and calcium. It is the perfect on the go meal replacement in a ready todrink format with a pleasantly subtle flavor. From the Manufacturer Complete Each bottle of Soylent provides 20% of your daily nutritional needs. Convenient Requiring no refrigeration or preservatives, Soylent is an easy meal foranywhere, any time. Soy Protein A new soy protein isolate adds improved digestion, smoother texture, and amore robust amino acid profile. Algal Oil Produced efficiently in bioreactors rather than traditional farms to conserveenormous quantities of natural resources while providing energy and essentialfatty acids. Isomaltulose A slow-metabolizing disaccharide synthesized from beets offers sustainedenergy without the spikes of refined sugar. Satisfying to drink A smooth texture with a subtle, delicious flavor. About the Startup Describe your product in 3 words. Convenient complete food How did you come up with the idea for this product? The co-founders of Soylent met while working on a pair of startups under thesame roof in Sunnyvale, CA. Living off a diet of frozen corn dogs and ramen,they grew frustrated with the effort and cost associated with purchasing,preparing, and consuming food that was neither healthy nor enjoyable.Recognizing an unmet need, CEO Rob Rhinehart, alongside co-founders MattCauble, John Coogan, and David Renteln, developed Soylent as an experiment.The product was aptly named in homage to Harry Harrison’s 1966 science fictionnovel Make Room! Make Room!, which explores the impact massive populationgrowth could have on world resources. When online audiences heard about theexperiment, the story went viral, and the co-founders quickly realized thatthis experiment solved a problem not only for themselves but for thousands ofpeople around the world. They turned their full attention to making Soylentand all of its later iterations and improvements available to all. What makes your product special? Soylent is an nutritionally-complete staple food designed to provide maximumnutrition with minimal effort. Its comprehensive makeup includes protein,carbohydrates, fats, fiber, and vitamins and minerals, including potassium,iron, and calcium. The Soylent team is continuously iterating on its formulato improve this new, engineered food staple, ranging from sourcing the mostsustainable, efficient ingredients to adjusting the taste, texture, andbalance of nutrients. What has been the best part of your startup experience? Starting a new business in an established industry has given us theopportunity to take a fresh look at its paradigms. Soylent is supported by apassionate community that embraces our mission of expanding access to qualitynutrition by improving the food system through innovation.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.