Stanley J7CS 350 Amp Battery Jump Starter with Compressor
Size: 700 Peak Amp with Compressor
- Brand: Stanley
- Model: J7CS
- Item Weight: 10.4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 9 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: J7CS
- Manufacturer Part Number: J7CS
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 pounds
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Date First Available: January 23, 2015
- 350 instant/700 peak battery amp jump starter
- 120 psi compressor with backlit gauge
- Usb port and 12v power outlet
- High-Power 270-degree pivoting led light
- Reverse polarity led indicator and audible alarm
Size: 700 Peak Amp with Compressor The Stanley FatMax 700a peak jump starter offers a convenient, portable way tojump start your battery without the need of another vehicle. With enough powerto jump start your truck, car, motorcycle, boat, RV or tractor, the jumpstarter is ideal for every day use or roadside emergencies. Simply attach theclamps to the vehicle battery and if connected improperly the alarm willsound, alerting you to switch the clamps before turning on the unit. The jumpstarter features a 120 psi air compressor with easy-to-read backlit gauge toinflate tires, sport equipment and more and alternative 12-volt and USB powersources for power outage emergencies and charging needs.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.