Sterling Silver 3.5mm Flat Oval Domed Omega Chain Necklace Italy 16″+2″ Extender
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Origin: Italy
- Item model number: s-omega-013
- Omega chain is domed on both sides
- Unlike link chains, the Omega is made to retain it’s shape when worn
- Solid 925 sterling silver, imported directly from Italy
- Sterling silver extender chain so you can wear it from 16 inches to 18 inches
- Hallmarked 925 ITALY
Italian jewelry manufacturers are well-renowned for their exquisite design andfine craftsmanship. Lightweight and supple, this Omega chain is perfect towear alone because it is wide enough to reflect lots of light and verycomfortable to wear. The Omega chain is domed on both sides so it does looklike a thick Omega that would cost much more. Each chain has a sterling silverextender chain so you can wear it from 16 inch to 18 inch. Beautiful, newsterling silver chain, made by a leading Italian manufacturer. Italian jewelrymanufacturers are well-renowned for their exquisite design and finecraftsmanship. The solid sterling silver chain is marked with 925 and ITALYand the clasp is marked so you know that they are of the top quality. Chain isnickel free. Unlike link chains, the Omega is made to retain it’s shape whenworn. Gift box included, color or style may vary.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.