Sterling Silver Amber Celtic Love Knots Ring
Ring Size: 5
Brand: Amazon Collection
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Origin: Poland
- Item model number: B001CJDNZM-Parent
- The image may show slight differences in texture, color, size and shape.
- Stones are heat and pressure treated.
- The natural properties and process of amber formation define the unique beauty of each piece.
- May be washed with warm water and soap.
The history of amber begins about 90 millions years ago in lush green forestsin the region of modern day Northern Europe. Trees in these regions producedan aromatic resin, used for protection against woodpeckers, fungus and bark-eating insects. This resin would slowly cascade covering the bark of the treeentrapping organic debris and sometimes live insects along the way. Nearly 40different species of trees produced this protective resin, accounting for thenumerous colors of amber today. Over millions of years, this golden resinproduced by pre-historic trees accumulated in many layers in the soil below.With the onset of The Great Ice Age, these forests perished, the soil frozeand the fossilization process began creating deposits of beautiful amber.After The Great Ice, melted glaciers flowed on top of the amber deposits,forming the Baltic and North Seas. Due to this geological occurrence, amberfound its new home in the sea. The gem spent many thousands of years below 100feet of sand at the sea bottom. After violent sea storms, various lumps ofamber would separate and float among the waves, eventually reaching the shoreto be discovered by man. The Aisti people were the first to pick up amberlumps along the Baltic shores 25,000 years ago. Aisti believe that amber waspieces of the Sun that had fallen down to the earth and cherished it as a giftfrom the heavens. Intertwining sterling silver creates the intricate design ofthis love knot ring. Gleaming in the center is an oval-shaped honey amberstone, showcasing natural definitions that reflect golden appeal. See all
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.