Sterling Silver Mother-and-Child Silhouette Pendant Necklace, 18″
- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.1 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Origin: Thailand
- Item model number: 456895
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- Sterling silver necklace featuring pendant with abstract mother and child silhouettes and engraving that reads “I love you to the moon & back”
- Box chain with spring-ring clasp
The Amazon Curated CollectionDiscover the Amazon Curated Collection of fineand fashion jewelry. The expansive selection of high-quality jewelry featuredin the Amazon Curated Collection offers everyday values that range fromprecious gemstone and diamond pieces to the latest fashion designs.This hand-selected assortment features an array of diamond, gemstone, and precious metaldesigns that receive a quality inspection, including from Amazons staffgraduate gemologist, to ensure they meet Amazons high standards. All diamondsfeatured in the Amazon Curated Collection are certified by our suppliers to beconflict free, and IGI, GIA, or AGS certifications are provided on whitediamonds of .75 carats or larger on all stud earrings, rings, and pendantnecklaces.Pieces from the Amazon Curated Collection come packaged in a custombox, making them wonderful gifts. In addition, we offer free one-day shippingwithin the continental U.S. on items over $500. International shipping optionsfor friends and family overseas are available for an additional fee.The AmazonCurated Collection offers a specialized customer service team that isavailable seven days a week to answer any product questions before, during orafter the purchase. If youre not satisfied for any reason, you will receive afull refund and free return shipping within the U.S. if you return yourpurchase within 30 days.Find a special gift for a loved one or a beautifulpiece that complements your personal style with jewelry from the AmazonCurated Collection. About Sterling Silver JewelrySterling SilverHistoryExperts believe that silver alloy, used today as sterling silver,originated in continental Europe in the 12th century. Pure silver was found tobe a soft and easily damageable material. When combined with other metals,most commonly cooper, it produced a tougher material that could be heavilyrelied on. Throughout the next few centuries, sterling silver was used ascurrency and for household items. It was often used as silverware and becamethe material used in a proper table setting between 1840 and 1940 throughoutthe United States and Europe. Because of this popularity, silver companiesbegan to grow. During this craze, companies began to experiment using sterlingsilver compositions in jewelry, as it was a material that was easy to moldinto intricate designs and gave a luxurious look with its metallic finish.Today, sterling silver is widely used in all kinds of jewelry styles andshines as beautifully as other precious metals, with the benefit of affordablepricing.Sterling Silver CompositionWhile pure silver can be combined with manydifferent types of metals, sterling silver is created when combining puresilver with copper. Sterling silver jewelry can be composed with differentamounts of copper but is most often seen with the .925 stamp, meaning that thecomposition is of 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper. This has beenfound to be a good combination for maintaining the silver’s durability withoutharming its sparkle.Caring for Your Sterling Silver JewelrySilver should notcome into contact with harsh household chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, orchlorine. To avoid scratches, store silver in a lined jewelry box or pouch, asit is prone to tarnish as it naturally reacts with sulfur or hydrogen sulfidein the air. Cleaning and wearing silver jewelry regularly will prevent thisand help maintain its shine. Immediately upon noticing any discoloration, usea gentle polish made specifically for removing tarnish.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.