Tabiger Soldering Iron Kit 60W 110V-Adjustable Temperature Welding Soldering Iron with Tool Carry Case, 5pcs Different Soldering Tips, Desoldering Pump, Y Stand, Anti-Static Tweezers and Solder Wire
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 1.7 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- 6-in-1 FULL KIT – Kit comes with tool carry case, soldering iron, 5 solder tips, soldering sucker (desoldering pump), solder ,stand with Cleaning Sponge,meet all your soldering work needs with all fitting included,making your soldering more easy and comfortable.
- HEAT UP Quickly – 60 watts,upgrade PCBA, we use the Chip Fixed Resistor while others on the market use the Color ring resistance, heat up quickly (2 minutes or so). Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200~450C.6pcs interchangeable tips from broad chisel to super-fine for a variety of different projects
- EASY TO USE – Excellent product experience: A. No need soldering station, just plug and play. B. Soft grip handle designed as maximum comfortable can reduce slippage C. LED indicator and avoid burnt fingers and others by accident.
- EASY FOR STORAGE – Tool carry case is rather convenient to store small tools and easy to carry. The item is great for electric repair ,home DIY and wood burning projection.
- ATTENTION: Please do not hang the soldering tips and place the tips down when heating, otherwise there is the risk of burning dissolved iron plastic handle.
Specifications Work voltage: 110V Power: 60W Temp range: 200 ~ 450 Tipsmodel: 900M series Tweezer: ESD-15, length 4.7 inches Y stand: steelDesoldering pump: plastic and aluminum alloy Solder wire: 60 percent tin, 2.0percent flux, 1 mm diameter, 0.71 ounce How to solder: 1. Prepare solder andsoldering iron; Specially, it’s necessary to keep the tip clean, which shouldbe coated with solder. 2. Please wet the sponge before using. 3. Use thesoldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep theweldment heated evenly. 4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solderwire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely. 5. Pleaseremove the solder wire when the tin is enough. 6. Take away the soldering ironin a direction approximately 45°and power off.7. Don’t pull the soldering irontip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating elementlife. Package List 1 x Soldering iron 1 x Desoldering pump 1 x Solder wire 1 xAnti-static Tweezers 1 x Y stand 5 x Soldering iron tips1 x Tool box1 x Usermanual