Tamron Auto Focus 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Model A17E)
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Tamron
- Origin: Imported (Japan)
- Item model number: AF017C-700
- 9 Groups, 13 Elements Lens Construction
- Rotation Type of Zooming
- 9 Diaphragm Blade Number
- F/32 Minimum Aperture
- 59 inch Minimum Focus Distance (1.5m) in normal setting, 37.4 inch (0.95m) in macro mode f=180mm-300mm range
Style: Canon | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging Designed for optimum handling ease and portability, the Tamron 70-300mmf/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 AF Lens is ideal for handheld shooting with full-frame and APS-C format SLRs. Its unsurpassed close-focusing ability makes itperfect for nature and portrait photography. Picture takers eager to bringdistant sports or wildlife subjects closer, as well as bringing tiny, closerange subjects into clear focus will appreciate the standout macrofunction, available at focal lengths between 180 and 300mm, with a maximummagnification ratio of 1:2 (one half life-size). From the Manufacturer Designed for optimum handling ease and portability (it weighs only 458g<16.2oz.> ), it’s ideal for handheld shooting with full-frame and APS-C formatSLRs. Its unsurpassed close-focusing ability (down to 0.95m (3.1 feet ) or 1:2in macro mode) makes it perfect for nature and portrait photography. _Zoom in to 300mm from a distance_ AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens Features Low Dispersion (LD) Glass for Greater Lens Sharpness Low dispersion (LD) glass elements in a lens help reduce chromatic aberration;the tendency of light of different colors to come to different points of focusat the image plane. Chromatic aberration reduces the sharpness of an image,but glass with an extremely low dispersion index, has less of a tendency toseparate (defract) a ray of light into a rainbow of colors. Thischaracteristic allows the lens designer to effectively compensate forchromatic aberration at the center of the field (on axis), a particularproblem at long focal lengths (the telephoto end of the zoom range), and forlateral chromatic aberration (towards the edges of the field) that oftenoccurs at short focal lengths (the wide-angle end of the zoom range.)”
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.