Tauki Kid Balance Bike No Pedal Push Bicycle, 12 Inch, for 18 Months-5 Years Old
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Solid Construction Keeps Your Kid Safe: one-piece durable welded high grade steel frame and sealed cartridge bearings keeps the bike go smoothly and work well for several years.
- Adjustable saddle height and handlebar for best fit. Saddle to floor: 12.6 to 15.75 inches; Handlebars to floor: 19.49 to 20.47 inches.
- The pneumatic patterned rubber tires allow your kid to experience the MTB life with extra grip on the dirt tracks. And a portable pump included.
- Adopt new coat finish to make the coating longer lasting and provide a more durable and finish. You can share it with others when your kid does not need it.
- Recommened for kids from 18 months to 5 years old. 25 inches to 34 inches height. Helps your kid learn to balance for easier transition to pedal bikes.One year limited warranty included.
Tauki Balance Bike Is your kid ready for a balance bike? Balance bikes are great for kid from 18 months to 5 years old. It helps kidlearn balance and steering. It has no pedals, no crank set, and no trainingwheels. Teach your kid how to ride a bike safely and happily with a Tauki BalanceBike. Specification Weight: 11.02 pounds Frame:Durable welded high grade steel,most closely resemble a normal bicycle,just without the pedals and drive train, so its better for your kid to learnbike when growing older. Color: Red/Pink/Lime/Blue Wheel Type: 12 inch, Pneumatic rubber tires Weight Capacity: 55.12 pounds Adjustable saddle: 12.6 to 15.75 inches Adjustable Handlebars: 19.49 to 20.47 inches Recommened for kids from from 18 months to 5 years old. 25 inches to 34 inchesheight. Limited assembly required. Free tools & portable pump included. The most important feature in buying your kid a balance bike is that it fits. How to get started? First, Measure your kid’s inseam. With shoes on, measure in inches of the inseam. You can usually choose a bikefrom this number or longer. Most people are off by at least 1/2 inch (tooshort) as it is hard to measure exact. So using this number or higher for astarting saddle range is pretty safe. Second, check the size again and make sure if the bike suitable for your kid. Safety Considerations Assembly: Please read the instruction especially the notice on it before assemble the bike,but don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. Helmet: Your kid’s noggin should always be protected with a kid’s bike helmet when he or she is riding a bike. One year limited warranty. For specific instructions about how to obtain warranty service for yourproduct, please contact Customer Service using the contact information on thebooklet and card in your package.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.