Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone 6s: Covers iOS9 and all models of iPhone 6s, 6, and iPhone 5 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
- Series: Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Visual; 3 edition (October 19, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111917371X
- ISBN-13: 978-1119173717
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
Editorial Reviews From the Back Cover _Teach Yourself_ VISUALLY Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that _show_ you how to dosomething and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book isfor you. Open it up and you’ll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that showyou how to tackle more than 130 iPhone tasks. Each task-based spread covers asingle technique, sure to help you get up and running with your iPhone in notime. You’ll learn to: Make calls with FaceTime Browse the web and send e-mails Keep up with social networking Enjoy music, videos, and books Take photos and improve them Designed for visual learners Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules Succinct explanations walk you through step by step Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks About the Author Kate J. Chase (Marshfield, VT) is an author, journalist, and online technicalsupport consultant who has written, contributed to, or edited more than adozen PC reference books, including PC Disaster and Recovery (Sybex, Christmas2002) and Instant E-Commerce! (Sybex, 2001), as well as Windows XP Power Tools(Sybex, 2002), Office XP Complete (Sybex, 2002), Microsoft Office 2000Troubleshooting and Problem Solving (Course Technology, 2000), and The IRQBook (McGraw-Hill, 1999). Kate has been an active participant in Microsoft sOffice beta program and has been using the Office 11 beta since November. Herwork has appeared on Microsoft.com s Office Web site as well on the MicrosoftNetwork, America Online and ZDnet in addition to her books in print.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.