The Devil’s Rejects / House of 1000 Corpses (Horror Two-Pack) [Blu-ray]
- Actors: Sid Haig, Sheri Moon Zombie, Bill Moseley, Karen Black, William Forsythe
- Directors: Rob Zombie
- Writers: Rob Zombie
- Producers: Ali Forman, Andy Given, Andy Gould, Brent Morris, Danielle Shilling Lovett
- Format: Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, Closed-captioned, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Number of discs: 2
The Devil’s Rejects: Ambushed at their homestead by Sheriff Wydell and a squadof armed men, the Firefly family awakens with guns blazing- yet only Otisandhis sister, Baby, manage to escape unharmed. Taking refuge and hostages in aback-road motel, the wanted siblings rendezvous with their deranged partner incrime, Captain Spaulding, killing whoever happens to stand in their way. Butas the body count mountshigher, Sheriff Wydell decides to “cross the line” andtake the law into his own hands, paving the way for one of the mostdepravedand terrifying showdowns in cinematic history. House Of 1,000 Corpses:Two young couples take a misguided tour onto the back roads of America insearch of a local legend known as Dr. Satan. Lost and stranded, they are setupon by a bizarre family of psychotics. Murder, cannibalism and satanicrituals are just a few of the 1000+ horrors that await.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.