The Lord of the Rings: Anduril, sword of King Elessar
- Product Dimensions: 53 x 6.8 x 1.8 inches ; 15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: UC1380
- Overall length: 52-7/8-Inch
- Blade length: 40-5/8-Inch
- Blade material: AUS-6 stainless steel
- Handle material: Leather wrapped metal with antique silver plated finish and 24K gold plated fittings
- Includes screen-printed wood display plaque
With over 100 million copies sold in over 40 languages, millions have grown upwith The Lord of the Rings, the classic epic tale considered by millions to bethe greatest fantasy-adventure story ever told. J.R.R. Tolkiens phenomenalepic trilogy chronicles the struggle between good and evil for possession of amagical ring. The book trilogy, named the most popular book of the 20thCentury, has been presented in a series of feature films from New Line Cinema.Solid metal cross guard and pommel, antique silver plated finish. 24-K goldplated fittings. Genuine leather-wrapped grip. 420 stainless steel blade.Authentic runes deep-etched on both sides of the false-edged blade. Wooddisplay plaque. Certificate of authenticity. 52 7/8″ overall. 40 5/8″ blade.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.