- Product Dimensions: 15 x 9 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Item model number: WH-925-1169
- Manufacturer recommended age: 5 – 12 years
- Includes a 17 inch plastic human skeleton
- Includes posters, stickers, cling ons, and much more
- Educational, Fun, and STEM inspired
Ms. Frizzle and her students take Young Scientists on a wild ride with TheMagic School Bus as they explore the fascinating world of the human body.Young Scientists learn about the anatomy and physiology of the different organsystems through lots of fun and creative experiments and activities such asrecreating the human body with cling-on window stickers, building a 17-inchplastic human skeleton, matching fun facts on a poster, making a lung model,measuring a pulse, dilating pupils, exploring touch receptors, fingerprinting, learning about teeth enamel, making a ball and socket joint, andmuch, much more! This entertaining bus-shaped kit comes with components forthe experiments, a poster, sticker sheet, 20 colorful experiment cards, anddata notebook to record observations. The highlight of this kit is the largeplastic human body skeleton that Young Scientists will put together, label,and display. Seatbelts, everyone! Get ready to explore the Human Body!.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.