The Original Stomp Rocket: Jr. Glow in the Dark 4-Rocket (20005)
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 10 inches
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 20005
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 month – 3 years
- Junior Glow-in-the-Dark Stomp Rockets stand out against a dark sky!
- Kid-powered: You stomp on the launch pad to send these Stomp Rockets up to 100 feet in the air!
- Includes a Stomp Launch Pad and 4 foam Junior Glow Stomp Rockets
- No batteries required; super easy, fast assembly
- Ages 3 and Up
Junior Glow Stomp Rocket is 100% KID powered! Run, jump and STOMP on thelaunch pad to shoot your rocket up to 100 feet in the air! All-foam JuniorGlow Stomp Rockets are great for younger kids. They glow in the dark and areperfect for nighttime fun! Junior Glow Stomp Rocket is strong and durable, andgreat for active, outdoor play. Stomp Rockets have won lots of awards fromindustry experts, including iParenting Media, Dr. Toy and Creative ChildMagazine. The Junior Glow Stomp Rocket package includes 4 all-foam glow-in-the-dark Stomp Rockets with a Stomp Launch Pad and Launch Stand. For kids ages3 and up. Kids can get rid of some excess energy with this air-powered outdoor rockettoy. No battery or fuel is needed to get the rockets airborne–just some old-fashioned stomping power. Set up the simple launch stand in a clear outdoorarea, connect the 38-inch-long vinyl air hose and blast pad, load one of the9-inch yellow foam rockets–and watch out. Our 5-year-old assistant reviewerreally got a kick out of jumping on the purple blast-off pad and watching herrockets soar 50 feet or more, though she had to fight the adults for a turn.If the three rockets included with the kit aren’t enough fun, you can orderstomp parachutes and spin copters from the manufacturer. _–Marianne Painter_ See all