Thogus Polyethylene Tube Fitting, 90 Degree Elbow, Black, 1″ Barbed (Pack of 10)
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- 90-degree elbow for connecting hose at an angle
- Fitting connects to hose on both ends
- Polyethylene is chemically inert, resists cracking, and is a barrier to gases, vapors, and moisture
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately)
- Meets standards set by NSF International and RoHS for health and safety
Size: 1″ This Thogus hose fitting is made of black polyethylene plastic and has a90-degree elbow shape for connecting hose at an angle. This elbow has barbedfittings on each end to create a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hosewhen used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately). Theblack fitting blocks exposure of fluids to light. Polyethylene is lightweight,durable, and semi-flexible. It is a chemically inert material that resistscracking and forms a good barrier to gases, vapors, and moisture. The fittingmeets standards set by NSF International Consumer Products Division for healthand safety, and complies with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)international directives for hazardous materials. Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controllingflow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Whenpurchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affectmaterial type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are availablethreaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipewall thickness). Thogus manufactures injection molded plastic tube and hose fittings. Thecompany, founded in 1950 and headquartered in Avon Lake, OH, meetsInternational Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001:2008.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.