Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) with Metal Impeller, 12 amp
Size: 250 mph Blower/ Vac(UltraPlus)
- Product Dimensions: 45 x 9 x 14 inches
- Item Weight: 8.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 13.2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Origin: Mexico
- Item model number: 51621
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included; Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
Size: 250 mph Blower/ Vac(UltraPlus) Toro’s highest performing blower vac. Everything the ultra has, plus addedtime-saving and leaf shredding performance. Includes the patented shreds-allshred ring that works with the metal impeller to reduce up to 97% of mulcheddebris to less than 1/2 inch. An oscillating nozzle kit is also included. Thiskit automatically sweeps the air back and forth making a wider blowing path onhardscapes without moving the wrist. Includes: main blower tube – for dryleaves; power insert – for wet, heavy leaves; concentrator – use in cornersand crevices; cord storage hook – store the cord by wrapping it around storagehook; bottom-zip vacuum bag (may be used for easy storage of all blower/vaccomponents). Debris reduction varies with material type and its condition.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.