- Audio CD (September 4, 2001)
- Parental Advisory ed. edition
- Original Release Date: September 4, 2001
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Sony Legacy
- Run Time: 44 minutes
Editorial Reviews 2001 album from the California Metal quartet led by Serj Tankian. The albumwas produced by Rick Rubin. System of a Down’s sophomore effort is a musically and lyrically ambitious14-song collection that’s even more left-of-center and powerful than their1998 self-titled debut. Here the Los Angeles-bred foursome tackle everythingfrom government (“Prison Song”) to cocaine-crazed groupies (“Psycho”) in amore pointed and aggressive manner than Rage Against the Machine. SerjTankian’s hardcore vocals and occasional Middle Eastern flourishes (“Science”)contribute to the unique, ultra-intense, and quirky qualities of System circa2001. Unexpected time changes and death-metal-like intensity give way tomellower moments, all of which make for demanding but irresistible listening._Toxicity_ is a masterful, unusual, and forceful opus. _–Katherine Turman_
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.