TP-LINK 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch (TL-SG105)
Model: Desktop Unmanaged
Capacity: 5-Port Gigabit
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Brand Name: TP-LINK
- Item model number: TL-SG105
- Item Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.2 x 3.7 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 4.2 x 4.2 x 3.7 inches
- Color: Black
- Processor Count: 1
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Date First Available: January 23, 2013
- Five 10/100/1,000mbps Auto-negotiation Rj45 Ports Supporting Auto MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet Technology Saves Power Up To 84%
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control Provides Reliable Data Transfer
- Five gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- Steel housing can be wall-mounted or rest on desktop
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Reduces energy use up to 65% and adjusts power based on link status and cable length
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and IGMP snooping function
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- TP-LINK Live 24/7 technical support for assistance with setup and configuration
Capacity: 5-Port Gigabit | Model: Desktop Unmanaged What This Product Does TP-LINK’s TL-SG105 provides an easy way to expand your wired network. All 5ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need to worry about what type ofcable to use. Featuring full duplex mode, the device can process data at arate of up to 2000Mbps, making it an ideal choice for expanding your highperformance wired network. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficienttechnology, the TL-SG105 can save energy up to 65%. Key Features Gigabit Switch Featured with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, the TL-SG105 enables ultra-fast wiredconnectivity, enabling instant large files transferring. Steel Housing The TL-SG105 is housed in a compact steel case for longer life span. With thedesktop or wall-mounting design, you can place the device wherever it’sconvenient. Easy to Use TThe auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play andhassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need forcrossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of anetwork. Go Green with Your Ethernet The TL-SG105 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies thatcan save power up to 65%. It automatically adjusts power consumption accordingto the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of yournetwork. Specifications Support IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode Support QoS (IEEE 802.1p) Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput 10Gbps Switching Capacity, 2K MAC address table, 9KB Jumbo Frame, 1MB Buffer Memory Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables Support MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging Auto-negotiation ports allow smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps, and 1000Mbps devices Fanless desgin to keep a quiet environment Support 100-240V power supply What’s in the Box 5-Port Gigabit Switch Power Adapter User Guide TP-LINK Unmanaged Switches Series Which Unmanaged Switch is Right for Me? TL-SG1005D TL-SG1008D TL-SG105 TL-SG108 TL-SG1016D TL-SG1024D TL-SG1016 TL-SG1024 Product Name5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch 24-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch 16-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch Case MaterialPlastic Plastic Steel Steel Steel Steel Steel Steel Port Number5 8 5 8 16 24 16 24 SizeDesktop Desktop Desktop Desktop 13-inch 13-inch 19-inch 19-inch QoS– —- IGMP Snooping– —– AUTO MDI/MDIX IEEE 802.3X Flow Control Power Saving Plug and Play
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.