TP-LINK 8-Port Fast Ethernet PoE Desktop Switch with 4 PoE Ports (TL-SF1008P)
- Screen Size: 6.7 inches
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Series: Unmanaged
- Item model number: TL-SF1008P
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 1.1 x 3.9 x 6.7 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 1.1 x 3.9 x 6.7 inches
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Date First Available: July 12, 2009
- 8-Port 10/100M Desktop POE Switch
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port, Supports PoE power up to 57W for all PoE ports
- 2K entry MAC address table of the TL-SF1008P with auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity
- External power adapter supply (Output: 48VDC / 1.25A)
Size: PoE | Style: Unmanaged TP-LINK’s 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch With 4-Port PoE The 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE provides a seamlessnetwork connection. It integrates 100Mbps Fast Ethernet and 10Mbps Ethernetnetwork capabilities. How This Product Works Four of the eight Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of the switchsupport Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automaticallydetect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices(PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with datain one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are nopower lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Camerasor IP Phones, etc. Overload Arrangement TL-SF1008P has the priority function, which will help protect the system whenthe system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is greaterthan or equal to 53W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, thenthe system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port. Port Priority Function Priority (port-1>port-2>port-3>port-4): This function will help protect thesystem if the system power becomes overloaded. For example, Port 1, 2, and 4are using 15.4w (maximum power per port is 15.4W), the system power is 46.2win total (PoE max LED is red). If there is an additional PD inserted to Port 3with 10w then the system will cut off Port 4 to protect the system; this meansthat Port 1 and 2 will use 15.4w, Port3 will use 10w, and no power will besupplied to Port 4. Easy To Use TL-SF1008P is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration andinstallation. With desktop design, outstanding performance, and quality, theTP-LINK TL-SF1008P8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is a greatchoice for expanding your home or office network. Package Contents TL-SF1008P switch Power cord Power adapter Installation guide TP-LINK’s PoE Switch Series Which TP-LINK PoE switch is right for me? TL-SG1008PE TL-SG1008P TL-SF1008P Interface 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports 8 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports PoE Standard 802.3at/af 802.3af 802.3af PoE Ports 8 (Port 1 – Port8) 4 (Port 1 – Port4) 4 (Port 1 – Port4) PoE Power Budget 124W 53W 53W Max. Power per Port 30W 15.4W 15.4W Dimensions 11.6 x 7.1 x 1.7 in. (294 x 180 x 44 mm) 6.7 x 3.9 x 1.1 in. (171 x 98 x 27 mm) 6.7 x 3.9 x 1.1 in. (171 x 98 x 27 mm)
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.