TP-LINK TL-WN725N Wireless N Nano USB Adapter 150Mbps
- Wireless Type: 802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Brand Name: TP-LINK
- Item model number: TL-WN725N
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Item Weight: 0.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.7 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 0.7 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches
- Color: Black
- Processor Count: 1
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
- Date First Available: June 7, 2012
- Connects laptops and PCs to Wireless N networks via USB
- Speeds up to 150Mbps for lag-free video streaming and Internet calls
- Miniature, plug-and-forget design
- Quick setup with included CD
- WPA/WPA2 encryption for advanced security
- Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/Linux(kernel 2.6.18-3.19.3)/Mac OS X 10.7-10.11
- Compatible with 802.11b/g/n products
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
Size: N150 View Larger Miniature Design – Plug in and Forget With its miniature size and sleek design, you can connect the nano adapter tothe USB port of your computer and leave it there, similar to how you use awireless mouse. There’s no need to worry about blocking adjacent USB ports orthat the adapter may fall out when moving the connected computer. 150Mbps Wireless N Speed The TL-WN725N complies with wireless 802.11 b/g/n standards and transmits dataat up to 150Mbps. It supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions. Easy Setup If your computer’s operating system doesn’t install the driver of the TL-WN725N automatically after plug-in, you just need to install the driver fromthe bundled CD or from TP-LINK’s website. After the driver is installed, youcan use the built-in wireless utility in your operating system to connect to awireless network. If you want to use advanced features of the adapter such asSoft AP, you can install the TP-LINK utility to access those functions. Create a Hotspot with the SoftAP Feature Whenever there is only wired Internet connection, you can activate the SoftAPfunction of the TL-WN725N after installing the bundled utility software, andcreate a Wi-Fi hotspot for mobile devices. This feature is useful whentravelling to places where there is only one cable for Internet and mutiplepeople have to use the Internet. Other Features Support USB 2.0 What’s in the Box Wireless Adapter TL-WN725N Resource CD Quick Installation Guide TP-LINK USB Wireless Adapter Series Which Wireless Adapter is Right for Me? TL-WN725N TL-WN823N TL-WDN3200 TL-WDN4200 Archer T4U Product Name150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter N600 Dual Band USB Wireless Adapter N900 Dual Band USB Wireless Adapter AC1200 Dual Band USB Wireless Adapter Maximum Wireless Speed2.4GHz: 150Mbps 2.4GHz: 300Mbps 2.4GHz: 300Mbps 5GHz: 300Mbps 2.4GHz: 450Mbps 5GHz: 450Mbps 2.4GHz: 300Mbps 5GHz: 867Mbps USB Version2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 3.0 WPS Button- SoftAP
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.