TrendBox 10 Micro Add-A-Circuit Add Dual Circuit Auto Car Blade Fuse Adapter Holder DIY ATM TAP For Car Truck No-WIRE-CUTTING
- Brand: TrendBox
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1 x 6 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: AM-00056
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Date First Available: February 5, 2016
- Turns one fuse slot into two while providing protection for both circuits
- Add an extra power or connection to the fuse box without cutting the wire
- Application:Car alarms,GPS,Car Recorder,Cell phone charger,DVD player,Satellite radio,etc
- Take power for your DIY application
- Only fit Micro style fuse holder
Size: Micro Features: -With this fuse adapter tap kit, you can easy to add a extra power or connection to the fuse box without cutting the wire -You can easy and safer to add an extra circuit to the external power device -Take power for your DIY application -Provides one fuse holder to protect existing circuit, and a second fuse holder to protect new circuit -Application: Car alarms, GPS, Car Recorder, Cell phone charger, DVD player, Satellite radio, etc -This ATM Add-A-Fuse is the same like Bussmann BK/HHH -Only fit Medium style fuse holder Note: Please check your car fuse box before order, what kind of fuses fit yourvehicle: Medium, Mini or low profile micro mini. Package Included: 10 Micro Car Fuse Adapters
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.