Triplett 9305 Compact Digital Clamp-on Meter with Large Display (0-400 Amps)
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 3.1 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 9305
- Easily perform multiple tests such as Amp and Voltage readings
- Large, 4000-count backlit display for use in all conditions
- AC current measurements up to 400 amps; Voltage range up to 600 volts
- Temperature, capacitance, and resistance ranges
- Double insulated, shock absorbing case and overload protection
Style: 9305 The Triplett Model 9305 is 4000 count high performance digital compact clamp-on meter with a backlit LCD display. It offers a large variety of measurementfeatures including AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Continuity, DiodeTest, Temperature and Capacitance. The rubberized over molded housing providesimpact and drop resistance in a sleek ergonomic design, and the user-friendlyAuto Power Off feature helps maximizes battery life. With a leading CAT IIIdesign it provides superior resistance to damage from transient over voltagesin any demanding industrial settings. The Model 9305 is suited for a varietyof industrial and residential applications such as security, electrical, HVACinstallations and more. Currently located in beautiful New England, Tripletthas developed and produced high-quality test equipment and tools for over 100years. They stand behind every product. If you have any questions, or needservice or repair, call their Technical Support Hotline at 1-800-Triplett.Triplett always loves hearing from customers.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.