Truly Madly Guilty
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: Flatiron Books (July 26, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1250069793
- ISBN-13: 978-1250069795
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
Editorial Reviews Review _Entertainment Weekly_’s “Best Beach Bet,” Summer ’16 A _USA Today _Hot Books for Summer Selection A _Miami Herald _Summer Reads Pick “The author of _Big Little Lies_ doing what she does best: unraveling people’spublic selves with an urgency that keeps you reading.” _Glamour Magazine_ “[A] brilliant story of love, marriage, parenthood and, of course, guiltIt’swonderfully suspenseful, slyly sentimental, sometimes outright sadand alsotruly, madly, amazingly funny.” _Forth Worth Star-Telegram_ About the Author LIANE MORIARTY is the author of the 1 _New York Times_ bestsellers _BigLittle Lies_ and _The Husband’s Secret, _as well as the _New York Times_bestseller _What Alice Forgot_ and _The Hypnotist’s Love Story_. She lives inSydney, Australia, with her husband and two children.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.