Tunkashila: Birth of Turtle Island to the Blood of Wounded Knee
- Paperback: 284 pages
- Publisher: Speaking Volumes, LLC (January 18, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612320007
- ISBN-13: 978-1612320007
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Editorial Reviews About the Author Gerald Hausman calls himself a “native of the world” after living in so manyplaces in the United States and the West Indies. He spent more than twentyyears in New Mexico where many of his American Indian folktales were collectedand published. Born in Baltimore, Maryland in 1945, Hausman has been astoryteller almost since birth. His more than 70 books attest to his love offolklore, a passion instilled by his mother who painted the portraits ofNative American chiefs. During his thirty-five years as a storyteller, Geraldhas entertained children of all ages at such places as The Kennedy Center,Harvard University, St John’s College and in schools from one end of thecountry to the other. Five audio books have come out in recent years and twoof Gerald’s books have been made into animated and folkloric films. His bookshave also been translated into a dozen foreign languages.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.