USDA Certified Organic Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil. 10 ml (1/3 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.8 x 0.6 inches
- Item Weight: 1.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Manufacturer: Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Botanical Name: Boswellia Serrata
- Aromatic Scent: USDA Certified Organic Frankincense Essential Oil has a woody, spicy, grounding smell.
- 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- At Plant Therapy we also have some other selections you may be interested in. Includes: Organic Oils- Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus (Lemon), Eucalyptus Globulus, Frankincense serrata, Lavender, Lavender Population, Lemon, Lemongrass, Niaouli, Orange (Sweet), Oregano, Peppermint Japanese, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Wintergreen
Essential Oils – A Powerful Gift An essential oil is a concentrated, volatile, aromatic liquid that is obtainedfrom the fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots, leaves or other parts ofa plant. This is most commonly accomplished by steam distillation. Purity and Quality. Equally as Important Plant Therapy’s standards of quality are some of the strictest in theindustry. Before we sell an essential oil we do everything possible toestablish that it is 100% pure, natural, AND of the highest quality. To ensurethat each oil meets these strict standards, Plant Therapy works directly withworld renowned essential oil expert, Robert Tisserand, and several analyticallaboratories. OUR STORY What makes Plant Therapy the best essential oil company? The PEOPLE. The owners. The management team. The aromatherapist team. Thecustomer service team. The warehouse team. And last but not least, the BESTcustomers. We go above and beyond just selling the highest quality essentialoils. That is why we created the first ever full line of KidSafe® synergies.Formulated by Robert Tisserand, parents can know without a doubt that they arehelping bless the lives of their children with the safest and most effectiveoils on the market for their young ones. “Our ultimate goal is not to be the largest essential oil company; it is topositively impact the lives of as many people as humanly possible. Ultimately,we feel this is possible only by providing our customers with an exceptionalexperience that keeps them coming back. By selling such a high quality productat an affordable price, we not only positively affect the lives of ourcustomers, it also gives us the financial means by which we can help those whoare less fortunate to live a happier, healthier, and more productive life.”