USDA Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
Size: 10 ml
Brand: Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- UPC: 610256944234
- Botanical Name: Mentha x piperita
- Aromatic Scent: USDA Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil has a sharp, penetrating mint scent based on its high menthol content. The sweetness of the vapor makes it easy to see why it is such a common flavoring and scenting agent.
- 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- At Plant Therapy we also have some other selections you may be interested in. Includes: Organic Oils Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus (Lemon), Eucalyptus Globulus, Frankincense serrata, Lavender, Lavender Population, Lemon, Lemongrass, Niaouli, Orange (Sweet), Oregano, Peppermint Japanese, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Wintergreen
Size: 10 ml Essential Oils – A Powerful Gift An essential oil is a concentrated, volatile, aromatic liquid that is obtainedfrom the fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots, leaves or other parts ofa plant. This is most commonly accomplished by steam distillation. Purity and Quality. Equally as Important Plant Therapy’s standards of quality are some of the strictest in theindustry. Before we sell an essential oil we do everything possible toestablish that it is 100% pure, natural, AND of the highest quality. To ensurethat each oil meets these strict standards, Plant Therapy works directly withworld renowned essential oil expert, Robert Tisserand, and several analyticallaboratories. OUR STORY What makes Plant Therapy the best essential oil company? The PEOPLE. The owners. The management team. The aromatherapist team. Thecustomer service team. The warehouse team. And last but not least, the BESTcustomers. We go above and beyond just selling the highest quality essentialoils. That is why we created the first ever full line of KidSafe synergies.Formulated by Robert Tisserand, parents can know without a doubt that they arehelping bless the lives of their children with the safest and most effectiveoils on the market for their young ones. “Our ultimate goal is not to be the largest essential oil company; it is topositively impact the lives of as many people as humanly possible. Ultimately,we feel this is possible only by providing our customers with an exceptionalexperience that keeps them coming back. By selling such a high quality productat an affordable price, we not only positively affect the lives of ourcustomers, it also gives us the financial means by which we can help those whoare less fortunate to live a happier, healthier, and more productive life.”
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.