USDA Certified Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Essential Oil. 30 ml (1 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- UPC: 680912010856
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Aromatic Scent: Organic Tee Tree Essential Oil has a fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back-notes.
- 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- At Plant Therapy we also have some other selections you may be interested in. Includes: Organic Oils- Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus (Lemon), Eucalyptus Globulus, Frankincense serrata, Lavender, Lavender Population, Lemon, Lemongrass, Niaouli, Orange (Sweet), Oregano, Peppermint Japanese, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Wintergreen
Certified Organics: This Certified Organic Oil is QAI Certified. BotanicalName: Melaleuca alternifolia Plant Part: Leaves Extraction Method: SteamDistilled Origin: Australia Description: The Tea Tree is a small tree orshrub with needle-like leaves. It is also domestically referred to as Ti-tree.It can grow up to 20 feet in height and thrives in marshy areas. Color:Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid. Common Uses: Organic Tea TreeEssential Oil is best known as a very powerful immune stimulant. It can helpto fight all three categories of infectious organisms (bacteria, fungi, andviruses), and there is evidence that Tea Tree Oil massages prior to anoperation may help to fortify the body and reduce post-operative shock. Usedin vapor therapy, Tea Tree Oil can help with colds, measles, sinusitis andviral infections. For skin and hair, Tea Tree has been used to combat acne,oily skin, head lice and dandruff. As essential oils have become more acceptedby the public, the use of Tea Tree has increased significantly. This can bereadily evidenced by the commercial products now using Tea Tree Essential Oil. Consistency: Thin Note: Middle Strength of Aroma: Medium Blends wellwith: Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh,Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary and Thyme. Aromatic Scent: Organic Tee TreeEssential Oil has a fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent. It also hascharacteristic mint and spice back-notes. History: The aboriginal people ofAustralia have long used Tea tree oil; similarly, in World War Two, theproducers and the cutters of Tea Tree were exempt from military service untilenough essential oil had been accumulated. The oil was a highly valued productas it was issued to each soldier and sailor as part of their kit in order totreat tropical infections and infected wounds. Cautions: Organic Tea TreeEssential Oil may cause dermal sensitization in some people. Do not takeinternally.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.