Use Your Illusion I
- Audio CD (September 17, 1991)
- Parental Advisory ed. edition
- Original Release Date: September 17, 1991
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: Explicit Lyrics
- Label: Geffen
Editorial Reviews 1991 release from the L.A. hard rockers, one of two albums released at thesame time. Features ‘Live And Let Die’, ‘Don’t Cry’, ‘November Rain’ and more. Part one of Guns N’ Roses’ ambitious second album is arguably the better ofthe two. It certainly rocks harder, though this seems to be more coincidencethan anything else; which songs went on which CD looks to have been a randomselection. _Use Your Illusion I_ stays closer to the band’s bluesy hard-rockroots, with guitarist Izzy Stradlin contributing some of the best songs,including “Dust N’ Bones” and “You Ain’t the First.” “November Rain” (clockingin at over nine minutes) became an instant classic, and there are a fairnumber of straight-ahead rockers, such as “Perfect Crime,” “Don’t Damn Me,”and “Garden of Eden.” Taking the best from this album and _Use Your IllusionII_ would have made a killer single CD, but there’s enough good stuff here tomake it worthwhile. _–Genevieve Williams_
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.