Vandoren SR2225 Tenor Sax Traditional Reeds Strength 2.5; Box of 5
Size: Strength 2.5
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 2 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: SR2225
- Traditional reeds are known for their excellent response in all registers, allowing a pianissimo attack in even highest notes.
- Extremely flexible, allowing the legato or staccato execution of large intervals while maintaining a richness of tone that gives body and clarity to the sound, which is a hallmark of Vandoren reeds.
- Traditional reeds are available for all clarinets and saxophones in various strengths.
- Every reed sealed in ‘Flow Pack’ to ensure freshness.
Size: Strength 2.5 This reed is designed to produce a quality of extremely pure sound due to avery thin reed tip (the area of reed with maximum vibration), being balancedby a solid vertebral column (more cane in the area which climbs gradually tothe heel). These reeds are recognizable by a straight line to delineate thelimit of the area of bark. The favorite reed of classic saxophonists worldwidesince Marcel Mule, it has always been (and is still) used with equal successby many players.