Vantacool Digital PH Meter, PH Tester with ATC,Water Quality Tester 0.01pH High Accuracy, 0.00-14.00 Measurement Range, 0.01 Resolution Measure Household Drinking Water (YELLOW)
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 1.2 inches
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Item model number: PH02
- Batteries: Lithium ion batteries required.
- WIDE USE: Ideal for household or laboratory use; Suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics; Appropriate for wide range of applications
- FAST AND ACCURATE: No need to work with color charts or messy test strips, this meter get the result fast and accurate. It with 0.01 resolution, 0.05 accuracy, full pH 0-14 measurements!
- EASY CALIBRATION: No need any adjustment screwdrivers, just press a button to finish the calibration. (Note: This ph meter is factory calibrated. Users can use it directly.)
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATIO: ATC accounts for changes in temperature automatically
- MAKE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS: Come with 1x VANTAKOOL PH meter, 1x user manual, 2x 1.5V LR44 button cells(build-in), 3x pH Buffer Powders; 1-Year Warranty
Color:Yellow Digital PH Meter Water Tester Get accurate pH measurement easilyThis pH meter the perfect device for your testing of the acidity or alkalinityof liquids. It is very easy to use – just immerse the electrode to getaccurate, fast readings. How to Calibrate STEP 1: Turn open pH meter, Cleanthe electrode in distill water STEP 2: Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86standard buffer solution STEP 3: Press the “CAL” button. Wait until thedisplay digital is 6.86pH and steady STEP 4: Clean the electrode in distillwater and dry it, immerse the electrode in Ph 4.00 standard buffer solutionSTEP 5: Press the “CAL” button. Wait until the display digital is 4.00pH. Thencomplete pH 4.00 calibration STEP 6: Clean electrode and dry it.Specifications: Measuring range:0.00-14.00 pH Resolution:0.01 pHAccuracy::0.01 pH Batteries:2X 1.5V LR44 (included) Automatic temperaturecompensation: 0-50’(32-122°) Dimensions:15×2.5×1.3cm/6×1.1×0.5 inch NetWeight:52g/1.83 oz Package Includes: 1 x PH Meter 2 x Calibration packets 1 xCarrying case 1 x User’s manual Tips The glass bulb of the electrode isfragile. Treat it carefully. Don’t touch it by hard tools and fingers, suckthe water on it gently when cleaning Clean the electrode with distilled waterevery time before and after use Open the battery case or replace battery, thenneed to recalibrate the meter