Viking Extra Large Microfiber Drying Towel – 6.25 Square Feet
- Brand: Viking
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 36 x 25 x 0.2 inches
- Item model number: 837100
- Manufacturer Part Number: 837100
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Date First Available: January 20, 2009
- Absorbs 8 times its weight in water
- Superior satin edging – soft, yet durable
- Softer and more absorbent than cotton
- Micro-bead action leaves no streaks or water spots
- Lint-free & Clear-coat safe
The hottest and fastest growing trend in automotive detailing today is the useof microfiber towels and as the number one brand in automotive appearanceaccessories, Viking is leading the way into the future of detailing. Theperformance and versatility of cutting edge microfiber technology is a leapbeyond the old towels and drying cloths of the past. Millions of tiny fibersembedded in a microfiber cloth grab and hold dust and dirt like no productthat has come before it. Microfiber is so effective, it even cleans withoutchemicals, saving both time and money. All microfiber cloths share theseproperties, but Viking goes the extra mile to enhance certain propertieswithin it’s line of specialty microfiber products. The secret of the VikingMicrofiber Drying Towel lies in the revolutionary Hydro-Wicking weave. Thisweave creates a dramatically increased surface size with millions of tinyabsorbing Micro-Fingers that use capillary action to dry the surface to a lintfree and streak free brilliance. Viking cares for the most delicate surfaces.Both the Microfiber Drying Towel and the satin edge binding are scratch proof.See and feel the difference.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.