Viper Graphstrike 58-Inch Fiberglass Graphite Composite Billiard Cue
Brand: Viper by GLD Products
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Item model number: 50-8116-Parent
- 2-piece cue with a warp proof fiberglass graphite composite butt and shaft, and an aluminum joint and pin
- Multiple coats of poly resin and a final hand buffing creates a smooth finish for a even and consistent stroke
- Veltex wrap is comfortable and prevents slipping; Viper 13mm genuine leather tip provides better ball control
- With no wooden materials it is impervious to warping and is an ideal billiard cue for damp locations
- Comes in assorted 18-21-ounce weights (will vary); Lifetime warranty against warping
The Viper Graphstrike 58-Inch Fiberglass Graphite Composite Billiard Cueweighs between 18 to 21 ounces. Both the butt and shaft of this cue are madefrom multiple overlaid layers of fiberglass graphite composite; and has aveltex wrap which prevents slipping. With no wooden materials it is imperviousto warping and is an ideal billiard cue for damp locations. Compositematerials are less likely to get marked with dents or scratches, compared towooden cues. The 13mm genuine leather tip provides better ball control. TheViper Graphstrike is given multiple coats of poly resin and a final handbuffing which creates a smooth finish for a even and consistent stroke.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.