Viper Underground 58-Inch Billiard Cue, The Raven
Brand: Viper by GLD Products
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 50-0650-21-Parent
- Constructed from quality hard Canadian Maple wood and features edgy tattoo style graphics down the length of the cue
- Designed with a 2-piece billiard cue, allowing for easy transportation and storage
- Features lightweight stainless joints which help provide consistent feedback during play
- Each billiard cue is finished off with a 13mm Le Pro leather tip, faux-leather wrap and a traditional rubber bumper
- Available in 18-21 ounce cue weights, offering a customizable assortment
The Viper Underground 58-Inch, 2-Piece Billiard Cue is constructed fromquality hard Canadian Maple wood and features edgy tattoo style graphics downthe length of the cue. Several stainless steel rings along the forearm andsleeve add to the uniqueness and overall design. Featuring lightweightstainless steel joints which help provide consistent feedback during play.It’s available in 18-21 ounce cue weights, offering a customizable assortment.Each billiard cue is finished off with a 13mm Le Pro leather tip, faux-leatherwrap and a traditional rubber bumper.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.