Vital Proteins Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides, (20 oz)
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 7 inches ; 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- UPC: 850232005089
- 100% Pure Collagen Peptides, Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed, Non-GMO, Kosher; Soluble in cold liquids
- Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
- Helps keeps bones healthy and strong, supports joint health
- Contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight
- Natural glycine promotes healthy immune, digestive, and central nervous systems.
Collagen Peptides Benefits: – Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails – Improves skin smoothness – Helps keep bones healthy and strong – Supports joint health – Contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight – Natural glycine promotes healthy immune, digestive, and centralnervous systems What are Collagen Peptides? Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent ofall connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of themusculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain aminoacids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides arehighly bio-available, digestible and soluble in cold water. The intake ofcollagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair,tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints. Collagen is a natural and healthy ingredient that has been used for centuries.Collagen-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestorsutilized whole-animal nutrition, which provided an abundant amount ofcollagen, the native form of gelatin. Over time, we have lost touch with thispowerful, healing superfood. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from pasture-raised, grass-fedbovine hides from Brazil to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainablesource of this ancient nutritional powerhouse. These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.