Vitalsox Ladies Graduated Compression Socks
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- 75% Silver Drystat, 15% Lycra, 10% Nylon
- SIZE CHART: Small (Women’s 5.5-8) Medium (Women’s 8.5-11) Large (Women’s 11+) Due to the stretchability of the sock, if your shoe size is between sizes, choose the smaller.
- SILVER DRYSTAT- Vitalsox technical exclusive, wicking fibers infused with Silver for maximum performance.
- PATENTED- Graduated Compression, 12-20mm Hg, Vitalsox socks has the patent on the ideal compression to provide the maximum boost to your circulation.
- MID FOOT- Compression starts mid-foot to gently support plantar ligaments, arch and heel, helping prevent blood pooling while supporting your feet.
- MADE IN ITALY- Compression is not new to Vitalsox, We have been making compression socks since 1998 in our factory, never outsourced to the lowest bidders. The best compression socks.
Vitalsox: The Feetness Solution Who Needs Compression Socks? Not Just Athletes- Everyone! Feet and ankle compression socks help improve circulation fromyour feet to your heart. Suitable for the anyone – from hiker, biker, rockclimber, fisher, runner, walker, even for around the house – who wantssuperior moisture management, comfort and support. Try the unique toe-to-heel,terry looped padding system that acts as a shock absorber. It is constructedusing engineered expansion joints that provide comfort and protection withoutbulk, wrinkling or sheering. How Compression Socks Work: Compression socksexert a gentle pressure one the legs, reducing the diameter of distendedveins, and causing an increase in blood flow throughout the body. Unliketraditional dress or athletic socks, compression socks use stronger elasticsto create pressure on the legs, ankles and feet. By compressing the surfaceveins, arteries and muscles, the circulating blood is forced through narrowercirculatory channels. As a result, the arterial pressure is increased, whichcauses more blood to return to the heart and less blood to pool in the feet.The result is relief to tired, heavy legs. Feel the Difference The ultra thintoe seam construction, superior ventilation, wicking and drying capabilities,provide the protective interface between footwear and foot that preventsfriction, blistering and rubbing. No special cleaning instructions necessary -simply turn inside out and machine wash normal! Manufactured using the latesttechnology and exclusive fibers at Arcos in Italy, leading the way incompression socks since 1998. Trust the only patented graduated compressiontechnology from their trusted brands: Travelsox, Vitalsox, Eurosocks, SOX,Caresox, Arcosox and Worksox. We have been making compression socks since1998, Using elastic layers that work perfectly together to stimulate bloodflow, improving oxygen delivery to your muscles as it reduces foot and legswelling, lactic acid production, and cramping. Designed for running, walking,standing, sitting, gym, yoga, or sleep in them. Better circulation equalsfaster recovery and better performance. Every style is engineered withtechnical, sport-specific features, and built with patented fibers developedthrough years of exhaustive research, increased comfort and performance. Thislightly padded sock is a perfect match for the demanding athlete but also forthe occasional runner seeking a perfect feeling of freedom. Bringing togetherspandex and sport-specific technical fibers with advanced knitting techniquesincluding our patented interlocked diamond pattern to give the ideal fit andsupport for the most challenging environments. Dry stat is our exclusive fiberthat gives optimum moisture control reducing the growth of bacteria and fungusto promote a healthier environment for your feet by keeping them dry andcomfortable. Dry feet = Less blisters. Lightly padded at the ball and on topof the foot to promote comfort and eliminate abrasion and foot stress.Compression starts mid foot to support arch and plantar fascia. ReducesInjuries – Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, calf cramps, pulled muscles,Achilles and heel cup issues, blisters, blood pooling.