Vitamin C Serum 2 fl. oz with L’Ascorbic Acid – Facial Skin Care & Anti Aging Serum That Helps Skin Brightening, Repair Sun Damage, Fade Age Spots, Dark Circles, Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- UPC: 602519445008
- MAGIC OF OUR VITAMIN C SERUM: L’Ascorbic acid is the best form of vitamin C to look out for. VItamin C is a great asset to fight the aging process without costly or possibly harmful or painful treatments. Using Triple C technology, we have extended the stability of Ascorbic acid (L) for upto 12 months.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Ascorbic Acid (L) provides anti-wrinkle effects, smoothes skin texture and assists in skin brightening. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate & Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (both are derivative form of Vitamin C) doubles the efficacy of Lascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) in the formula. These 3 C’s act in concert. Our formula contains an important Vitamin E element known as Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha).
- WHY CHOOSE THIS VITAMIN C SERUM: There are many VItamin C Serum available in the market. The topmost reason to pick this serum is because our VITAMIN C SERUM is a “BIOACTIVE” L-ASCORBIC ACID serum and not a Vitamin C Ester. It’s highest grade Vitamin C serum on The Market!
- MADE IN USA: Vitamin C Serum by First Botany Cosmeceuticals is made in USA in a FDA Approved and GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility. Our Topical Vitamin C Face Serum is Paraben Free and Cruelty Free.
- BUY NOW WITH 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Purchase with complete peace of mind, we endorse our products to be of the highest quality and most effective in the market. Our Best Vitamin C anti aging serum will provide your skin a more glowing and radiant appearance upon 1st use. If you are not completely satisfied with the product, we will refund your entire purchase
Vitamin C means L’Ascorbic Acid. All others are C derivatives known as Cesters, which are not Vitamin C itself. Some companies claim that Vitamin C esters will convert to L’ascorbic Acid(LAA) when it is applied on the skin. This raises questions such as 1. Is this true? 2. How much of esters (% of ) will be converted to Ascorbic Acid (LAA)? 3. When & is this will be with the same efficacy? There is no assurance at all that all of the esters will be converted intoAscorbic Acid with the same efficacy. Some are not delivered into the dermisin an adequate quantity, while others do not chemically convert to thebiologically active form of Vitamin C which is L’Ascorbic Acid. We are presenting the most stable L-ascorbic Acid (LAA) serum in the worldwith a shelf life of 12 months, using Triple C Technologies. The usualstability of L-ascorbic acid serum is 3 days (72 hours). However, utilizingTriple C technologies, we have succeeded to extend the stability to 12 months. Dr Oz has described vitamin C as one of the anti-agers that will “drop adecade from your face”. His suggested to look for Vitamin C products thatcontain active ingredient as ascorbic acid or L-ascorbic acid. Our Vitamin Cserum has L’Ascorbic Acid (10%) with Vitamin C derivatives like MagnesiumAscorbyl Phosphate (3%) & Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (0.9%). Oregon State University recommended topical ascorbic acid as a vital moleculefor skin. Some studies have shown that vitamin C may help prevent and reduceultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage. So CLICK the “Add to Cart” Button Now to Order your Vitamin C Serum (L-Ascorbic Acid Serum) While it is still in stock! Order Now and get Professional Results Without Straining Your Budget