Viteyes Areds 2 Plus Omega-3 Formula, 270 Count
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 882966001068
- Viteyes AREDS 2 Plus Omega- 3 contains the clinically effective formula tested by the National Eye Institute (NEI”) in its 2013 AREDS2 study, plus 1,000 mg
- Beta-carotene free appropriate for smokers and former smokers.
- Recommended by physicians worldwide
- Manufactured in the USA
- Three month supply
Viteyes areas 2 plus omega-3 is based on the findings of the areas 2 study,plus 1,000 mg of omega-3. Completed in 2013, areas 2 was a 5-year follow-upstudy by the national eye institute (near) of the original areas study. Ares 2resulted in the neiandapo recommendation to revise the original areas formulato help further slow the progression of and. Viteyes areas 2 plus omega-3contains vitamin C 500 mg, vitamin E 400 if, zinc 25 mg, copper 2 mg, lutein10 mg, zeaxanthin 2 mg, and amp; omega-3 1,000 mg. Ares 2 analyzed the areasformula with and amp; without beta-carotene, due to the risk of lung cancerfor smokers/former smokers. The areas 2 study also researched adding luteinand zeaxanthin. Ares 2 participants who took lutein and amp; zeaxanthin and nobeta-carotene reduced their risk of developing advanced stages of and by 18percent compared to those in areas 2 who took the original areas with beta-carotene. As a result, ned’s areas 2 suggests modifying the areas formula byomitting beta-carotene and adding lutein and zeaxanthin. Zinc levels: in theoriginal areas study, the dose for zinc was high (80 mg) because a previoussmall trial had found that high-dose zinc was beneficial for and. However,some nutritionists were concerned the dose was too high. The areas 2 studytested zinc at 80 mg and amp; 25 mg. The results showed that when loweringzinc there was “no statistically significant effect on progression to advancedand.” (near website 2013. Ares 2 media quondam; areds2 research group. Theage-related eye disease study 2 (areds2) controlled randomized clinical trialand quote; jam, published online may 5, 2013). These statements have not beenevaluated by the food and amp; drug administration. This product is notintended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.