Viteyes Areds 2 Powder Formula, 90 Servings (18.73 Ounce Total)
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 882966001044 785923377278
- Viteyes AREDS 2 Powder contains the clinically effective formula tested by the National Eye Institute (“NEI”) in its 2013 AREDS2 study. Viteyes AREDS 2 Powder also contains a daily multivitamin all in one scoop per day
- Sugar free, vegetarian and has a great orange flavor!
- Recommended by physicians worldwide
- Manufactured in the USA
- Three month supply
Viteyes AREDS 2 Powder is based on the findings from the AREDS 2 study plus adaily multivitamin. Viteyes AREDS 2 Powder is sugar free, vegetarian and has agreat orange flavor. Just mix in water once-a-day! Completed in 2013, AREDS 2was a 5-year follow-up study by the National Eye Institute (NEI) of theoriginal AREDS study, resulting in new recommendations for AMD. AREDS 2Results: Omit Beta-Carotene, Add Lutein & Zeaxanthin. AREDS 2 participants whotook lutein and zeaxanthin and no beta-carotene reduced their risk ofdeveloping advanced stages of AMD by 18% compared to those in AREDS 2 who tookthe original AREDS supplement with beta-carotene. As a result, the NEI’s AREDS2 suggests modifying the AREDS formula by omitting beta-carotene and addinglutein and zeaxanthin. Zinc Levels: In the original AREDS study, the dose forzinc was set high (80 mg) because a previous small trial had found that high-dose zinc was beneficial for AMD. However, some nutritionists were concernedthe dose was too high. The AREDS 2 study tested zinc at 80 mg and 25 mg. Theresults showed that when lowering zinc there was “no statistically significanteffect on progression to advanced AMD.” Viteyes AREDS 2 Powder contains thefollowing formula: Vitamin C 500 mg, Vitamin E 400 IU, Zinc 25 mg, Copper 2mg, Lutein 10 mg, Zeaxanthin 2 mg, and a daily multivitamin. The Age-RelatedEye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) Controlled Randomized Clinical Trial.” JAMA,published online May 5, 2013.) These statements have not been evaluated by theFood and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,cure or prevent any disease.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.