Viva Labs – The FINEST Organic Quinoa, 100% Royal Bolivian Whole Grain, 4 LB Bag
Size: 4 lbs
Brand: Viva Labs
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 4.8 x 13.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- UPC: 700465936912
- LARGER AND SOFTER GRAINS WITH NUTTIER FLAVOR – Unlike Chilean or Peruvian quinoa, our grains are harvested from the Bolivian Altiplano, where royal quinoa grows in harsh growing conditions, ideal for optimal flavor and texture. The end result? Noticeably larger, rounder and heartier grains that lend a delicate softness and incredible mouthfeel once prepared.
- SATISFY HUNGER TO FEEL FULLER LONGER – Contrary to rice and millet, our quinoa provides a hefty amount of fiber (3g) and protein (6g) per individual serving, helping to satisfy hunger and curb food cravings all day long!
- BUILDING BLOCK FOR PROTEIN SYNTHESIS – As a complete vegetarian protein, our quinoa provides a complete range of essential and non-essential amino acids, helping to maintain lean muscle mass and support enzyme production for everyday health.
- ENRICH MODERN DAY RECIPES – Our quinoa replaces rice at equal ratios and is even suitable for rice cookers! Add a unique twist to stir-fry, sushi and Mexican rice recipes for added nutrition and a naturally nutty flavor in every spoonful. Certified organic and non-GMO, our quinoa is sustainably sourced in accordance with fair trade practices.
- DE-SAPONIZED FOR ENHANCED FLAVOR – Free of pesticides and harsh chemical processing, our quinoa is mechanically de-saponized and triple washed to remove quinoa’s bitter exterior. Our customers rave about our quinoa! “This package was easy to prepare. I just gave it a quick rinse and popped it into my rice cooker. It came out great and I couldn’t taste any bitterness.”
Size: 4 lbs Quinoa, the Mighty Grain Quinoa is an ancient South American staple cultivated from the pristine Andeanmountains. It is revered as “the mother grain” and known to be “the gold ofthe Incas”. Aesthetically it is similar to rice, but carries its own uniquenutritional profile and texture. Quinoa does not belong to the same family aswheat, barley, oats or rye, making it suitable for anyone following a gluten-free diet. Nutrition Profile of Viva Labs Organic Quinoa Amino Acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Our quinoa is a completeprotein source that contains all of the essential amino acids, making ithighly suitable for vegetarians who typically follow a plant-based diet.Essential amino acids are those that are not made in the body, and musttherefore be obtained through the diet. The U.S. recommended daily allowance(RDA) of protein is 0.8 grams per kilogram of body mass, or about 0.4 gramsper pound. Each serving of Viva Labs Organic Quinoa contains 6g of protein. Essential Vitamins and Minerals: In addition to iron, quinoa contains other essential minerals such as,magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and is a high source of manganese. A studypublished in the Journal of Nutrition indicated maintaining adequate amountsof manganese led to healthy inflammatory pathways and improved joint mobility. The Viva Labs Difference Viva Labs’ quinoa seeds are harvested in the high altitude mountainous regionsof Bolivia. Quinoa is threshed from fully matured plants, releasingnutritionally-rich seeds of exquisite taste. Naturally covered by bittersaponins, Viva Labs’ quinoa is de-saponized removing unwanted bitter qualitiesand offering exceptional flavor. Viva Labs’ organic whole grain quinoa issustainably grown and sourced directly from farmers in accordance with fairtrade practices.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.