Walkers Shortbread Fingers, (12 x 1 oz Twinpacks), Pack of 2
Size: Pack of 2
Brand: Walkers Shortbread
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 2 x 0.6 inches ; 1.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- UPC: 039047001466 039047001169 039047121461 885367097326
- Country of Origin:United Kingdom
- Item model number: 1460
- 2, 12-count twinpacks (total of 24-count twinpacks)
- Uses flour, pure creamery butter, sugar and salt
- Suitable for vegetarians; certified Kosher (OUD)
- Stay fresh individually wrapped packs.
Flavor: Fingers | Size: Pack of 2 Walkers’ classic Shortbread Fingers Twin Packs come in a convenient 12-packbox. Great to enjoy and share during concerts in the park. Bring them along asa handy snack for beach and ski outings as well as a during the day snackbreak. You can eat a couple without opening a whole box. From the Manufacturer BRAND STORY The Walkers story begins over a hundred years ago in 1898 in the ScottishHighlands, when the twenty-one year old Joseph Walker opened the doors of hisown bakery with a loan of 50 and the dream of making the finest shortbread inthe world. In the first year of business, Joseph used every spare moment toperfect his shortbread recipe, and it was time well spent. As his fame spread, and demand increased for his quality shortbread, Josephtook the first steps to expanding the business by moving to a larger shop inthe Speyside village of Aberlour and investing in a horse and cart to deliverhis baking further afield. During the 30s, the business – like Joseph’s family – was expanding. Two ofhis sons – James and Joseph – joined the business, bringing fresh, new ideaswith them. By 1936, they had introduced three valuable additions to thebusiness: a range of cakes, a selection of confectionery – and the company’sfirst delivery van. Now Walkers produce could be sold even further afield, andthe prospects for expansion were looking promising. While some manufacturers began to cut corners by using margarine instead ofbutter, Joseph believed that people still appreciated the care that went intomaking a superior product like Walkers shortbread. And he was right. That’swhy, even after Joseph Walker died in 1954, his sons continued to use hisoriginal recipe. Demand grew, and so did the business. By 1961, all three of James’ children -Joseph, James and Marjorie – had joined the business, making the thirdgeneration of Walkers working for the family firm. By 1975, Walkers hadoutgrown their extended bakery, and moved to a custom built factory that gavethem the extra space and facilities they needed to develop new products suchas Chocolate Chip Shortbread and specialty cookies. By the 1970s, Joseph’s grandchildren had begun exporting Walkers shortbread toover 60 countries around the world – still baking to his original recipe.Within a decade, they won the first of three Queen’s Awards for ExportAchievement – the highest accolade given to British exporters. Then, as now, Walkers stayed in touch with their customers by testing everynew product in Aberlour’s village shop. So, customers around the world areenjoying a range of products that were first given the seal of approval by thevillagers of Aberlour. Consistent quality and traditionally delicious recipeshave made Walkers the choice of the most discerning customers and retailers. Walkers reputation grows day by day as loyal customers worldwide delight intraditional shortbreads and innovative new products like almond, ginger andluxurious chocolate covered shortbread. All Walkers’ products are packaged inits unmistakable red tartan and proudly bearing the image of Bonnie PrinceCharlie and Flora MacDonald, the image which captures one of the most romanticmoments from Scotland’s history, and reflects all the tradition and care thatgoes into baking every piece of Walkers shortbread. The quality and natural goodness of Walkers has attracted many internationalawards, including five gold Mondiale medals and the Food from BritainInnovation Award. While Joseph’s children and grandchildren have moved with the times, they havealways remained true to his original ideal – and his original recipe. So, whenthe family opened a new factory at Elgin to produce their popular new range ofshortbread cookies and biscuits, they naturally still insisted on using onlythe finest ingredients: plump fruits, aromatic spices, chunks of realchocolate and flavorsome nuts. And there’s not an artificial flavoring,coloring or preservative in sight. Just as Joseph Walker guaranteed all thoseyears ago. Today, Joseph would be proud to know that his great grandchildren are carryingon the family tradition and are now the fourth generation of Walkers to make’The world’s classic pure butter shortbread’.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.