Water Beads, 8 OZ pack (Almost 20000 !!) Sooper Beads Crystal Water Gel Bead [Rainbow Mix] Used For Kids Tactile Toys – SensoryToys, Orbeez refill, Vase Filler, Soil, Plant decoration, Bamboo Plants
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 4 x 0.7 inches
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 4 years and up
- Huge 8 OZ Value Pack of High Quality Crystal Water beads – Water Gel Beads [Rainbow Mix]
- Non-fade, Non-Toxic, 100% Biodegradable, Non-Flammable.
- A great learning sensory toy for preschool kids, kids will be busy for hours, having fun experimenting,
- Thousand of uses: Decoration, Wedding Centerpieces, Baby Showers, Table toys, Plant decoration, Orbeez refill, tactile toys, Vase filler, Foot Spa, Preschool Kids activities and many more!
- Ideal for growing bamboo plant, candle, silk & cut flower arrangements, centerpieces and more… Less expensive and more attractive than marbles or stones Ideal for home decor, crafts, floral departments and more!
WHAT TO DO WITH WATER BEADS 1. Sensory Water Beads Sensory play is what water beads are best at. Kids of all ages love the feeland look of them. They are so enticing! Colorful, smooth, squishy, cool…Really, there’s not much more you need to do with water beads than have a bowlfull of them to plunge your hands into and hold and squish them. Water beads seem like magic to kids because the beads start out so tiny andgrow within a few hours. Just watching the beads change is a fun activity foryounger kids. 2. Decorating with Water Beads The most common use for water beads is in decorating. Use them in vases,bowls, and jars for eye appeal. They are great for centerpieces for weddingsand other events. The water beads really add a wow factor that can turnordinary vases and bowls into something beautiful. 3. Water Beads for Plants Water beads are also great to use with plants. They help plants retain waterand reduce the amount of watering plants need. They release the watergradually so the plant isn’t flooded with water. The water beads can also act as a replacement for soil with some plants.Bamboo plants do well with water beads rather than soil. How to Use Water Beads 1. 1 tsp dry beads will yield about 1 quart of Water beads when fullyhydrated. 2. Allow the beads to fully expand in 6-8 hours. 3. Remove the expanded beads from the water and pour into vases or bowls andready to use. Package Includes: 8 OZ Pack Of Sooper Beads Water Beads. PLEASE NOTE: THESE BEADS ARE SOLD BY WEIGHT. THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF BEADS VARIESDUE TO THE SIZE OF THE DRY BEADS. THEREFORE, 20000 IS APPROXIMATE. YOU WILLNEVER GET LESS THAN 8 OZ.- GUARANTEED.