WEN 6502 4 x 36-Inch Belt with 6-Inch Disc Sander
- Part Number: 6502
- Item Weight: 40 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 11 x 12.5 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 6502
- Power Source: Electrical Plug
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 2 years
- Shipping Weight: 40 pounds
- Date First Available: September 2, 2014
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4-by-36 inch belt and a 6-by-6 inch disc
- Belt tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees
- Sturdy cast iron base prevents any heavy vibrations
- 4.3 Amp motor provides up to 3600 RPM
- Tension release lever provides for simple changes to sandpaper grit
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The WEN Belt DiscSander easily sands, smooths and removes all of the jagged edges and splinterson your wood and lumber. With a 4.3 amp 1/2 HP motor, users should anticipateenough power to prevent this machine from bogging down under a large load.Changing the spacious 4-inch-by-36-inch belt is a breeze, so you’ll have thepower to switch and replace sand paper grits as needed without wasting anytime. The belt also tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate theneeds of your particular workpiece while the heavy cast-iron base preventsvibrations. With all of this in addition to the 6-inch side disc, you’ll havethe capacity to sand whatever your heart desires. The sanding disc isaccompanied by a sturdy cast-aluminum work table. Included with the belt discsander is a miter gauge for steady sanding on angled edges, a stop bar forsafety and control, and a 2.25 inch dust port to connect a dust extractor. Andbecause this is a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two-yearwarranty, a nationwide network of skilled experienced technicians, and ahelpful customer service line all to make sure that you remember WEN.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.